Monday, March 06, 2006

My first night in Germany is in...Outback Steakhouse

Snowy weather in Chicago caused my flight there to be pushed back, so I missed the connection to Munich. Had to stay in a hotel in Chicago overnight, and I ate at the Outback Steakhouse downstairs. It was packed with teenagers and packs of drunk 40 year old women. Stayed in, chatted with friends and family online, and went to the airport after my parents created a sufficient amount of paranoia regarding the whereabouts of my suitcase. It's on its way to Berlin. I'm heading out to the airport to wait for my flight to Frankfurt. Brokeback Mountain won for Best Director.

4 Comments:

Blogger i vrych ang said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures in Germany, but are you leaving Livejournal??

Speaking of Munich, Munich didn't win anything!

10:08  
Blogger i vrych ang said...

also, I signed up for Blogspot for the express purpose of leaving that comment.

10:09  
Blogger Myoia said...

I hope your suitcase gets to where it needs to go, mainly you.

Are you returning to Annenberg? I'm living there for the 2006-2007 school year.

11:31  
Blogger Emma Cunningham said...

YESSSSSS you have made the switch to Bloggerrrrrrrr! And, sorry that you missed your flight...but hey! Ye ol' Midwest. I hope the rest of your travels are pleasant and you have a fucking awesome first week in Berlin. Man, I am SO jealous of you and can't wait to read your blog. Wirklich.

19:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home