Monday, March 20, 2006

USD 80 later...

RIP PA-9 6G356 (my notebook's power adapter)

Your cord had been behaving erratically in your final days, not delivering the stream, as the Germans say, to my notebook. In frustration I pulled on the frayed connection and observed your desperate final flashes of light and the sad puff of smoke as your life left you.

But, a successor has been selected and is currently en route from the US. My iPod will have its battery in full form soon enough.

Enough stupid extended metaphors, jeez I go to the bars a lot. Saw a flea market in the Tiergarten, got a CD for €10 (too much). Went to KaDeWe, pretty nifty. Jaegermeister for €10, Glenfiddich for €20. Gotta mind my Ps and Qs with the booze, as it's also a drain on the wallet. Will I have any money left when I get home? Probably. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home